Top Ten Wedding Day First Dance Songs 2018
Are you searching for the top 10 wedding first dance songs for your wedding day ? Getting married has got to be one of the most special days in anyone’s lives and one of the main things you will need to think about is what song to give to your wedding DJ to play for your first dance.
This does take some thinking and research as you don’t just want to pick any old song you might want to pick a song with true meaning, maybe the words are special or maybe it’s a song you both love what ever the case maybe you will want to pick the right song to represent your feelings and emotions on such a special occasion.
Many bride and grooms end up searching the internet for answers so being a wedding DJ and having played at so many couples weddings each one different for what ever reasons we noticed there where a few songs that really set the tone and delivered a great first dance for the newly wed bride and groom with the same songs being played time and again.
Our Wedding First Dance Songs List
So we have now decided to put together our own Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire & Entertainment Agency top favorite wedding first dance songs.
At number one.
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- Jennifer Rush- The power of Love
- Amazed – Lonestar
- Bryan Adams – Everything I Do I Do It For You
- Celine Dion – The Power Of Love
- Tongiht I Celebrate My Love – Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
- Leona Lewis – A Moment Like This
- Flying Without Wings – Westlife
- Al Green- Lets Stay Together
This list is made up of songs we have played for couples although there are so many songs that are a fitting tribute to a wedding first dance, which makes it’s so hard to choose a top 10 but after playing at so many weddings I can truly say these songs went down well as first dance songs I hope our list helps you decide what song you might like on your wedding day.
If you have any suggestions leave a comment and as long as it not spam it will get published on our website thanks for viewing our list and if you would like to book a wedding DJ please visit our homepage we have great package deals for weddings including photo booth hire, giant LED Mr & Mrs wedding letters and giant LOVE letters for hire.
Top 5 Party Entertainment Ideas 2018
What are the top party entertainment ideas ? Are you in the process of planning a party but are stuck for ideas every year different websites put together the their top ideas for parties so as a mobile disco DJ service and being in the entertainment industry, we thought it was only right that the Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire Agency & Entertainment Agency put together our own top ten ideas for parties weddings and events.
Parties & Event Ideas
As a DJ & entertainment agency that has now been running for the past 10 years you can bet we get booked out at some of the best parties weddings and events, so can say we have seen our fare share of parties from birthday parties, to kids discos, school discos, school proms, weddings, corporate events, anniversary parties, leaving parties, charity events, awards nights + more.
At most parties there is always some sort of entertainment, so we have taken notes from the best events so we can compile a list of the top 10 party ideas.
Our Top 10 List Of Party Ideas
- First choice would always be mobile disco hire for the entertainment, being a professional mobile DJ myself every weekend I get to see the fun that our music & entertainment service can provide playing at all types of events from weddings to birthday parties, engagement parties, kids discos, school discos, anniversary parties, awards nights, leaving parties, charity events and school proms I find the music and disco lighting always keeps everyone entertained usually getting them dancing all night so well worth booking a DJ for your next party.
Photo Booth Hire
- Our second choice would be photo booth hire another great idea for parties weddings and events as a mobile DJ I have been to so many parties where there is a lack of entertainment and then on the other hand have been to so many that have booked or hired great party entertainment but what could be more fun than hiring photo booths for parties and events, the photo booth is always a good idea giving guests that option of a bit of added extra fun as most photo booths come with a great range of silly props usually consisting of funny wigs, huge glasses, hats and other props to help everyone get into the party mood.
- Our third choice would be magician hire which is one of my favorites party entertainment services as iv’e played at lots of different events over my years so can safely say magicians are a great act to hire for parties weddings or events they keep your guests entertained performing a variety of different tricks usually a lot of close up magic to woo the guests during the event.
- Our 4th choice would be caricaturist hire great for all types of parties from a wedding reception to birthday parties, engagement parties or even corporate events, we’ve played at quite a few events in our time and can say booking a good caricaturist can create a great buzz and fun atmosphere during any party and everyone gets a funny drawing as a keep sake reminder of the entertainment at your function or event.
Tribute Band Hire
- Our 5th choice would be tribute band hire or a singer which always keeps your guests entertained tribute acts are great as you can get them to sing almost any song and some specialize on certain artists so if your into the Beatles it may be a good idea to hire a Beatles tribute act and if not a band will do just depends on what type of music your’e into but with so many bands to choose from i’m sure you will find the right band for your occasion book a band or tribute according to your musical taste.
How Much Does A Wedding DJ Charge? 2019 Costs and Prices
How much does a wedding DJ charge ? the average UK price of a wedding DJ in 2019 is £75 per hour rising up to £200 per hour for a true professional DJ, the prices fluctuate from one company to another as each wedding DJ could charge extra as they may offer a tailored bespoke mobile DJ service, keep reading to find out why each company may charge more or less for their services.
Wedding DJ prices in 2019
UK wedding DJ prices will be different from vendor to vendor smaller companies or someone just starting out may choose to either undercut or lower the rate of their mobile disco service just to break into the market so you may come across the odd person who manages to book a cheap wedding DJ for £200 or less for a 4 – 5 hour DJ set and you may even hear of some booking a DJ for cheaper than that, but I would say someone who charges so little for their services probably doesn’t have the professional experience to handle a big occasion such as such as your wedding reception.
As all professional wedding DJ’s know it’s not easy providing 5 hours or longer of constant music for all different age groups from the bride and groom to all the family and guest, as well as all the age groups usually ranging from young to old you’ve got to know your stuff.
Professional wedding DJ’s will also usually provide a better wedding DJ set up for weddings offering extras such as up lighters and white star lit cloth and maybe light up letters all these bonus added extras help to stay in line with the wedding theme, if you have a certain color theme you can ask to have the up lighters toned to your wedding colors.
But most start out DJ’s don’t tend to have the greatest equipment in the world let alone the added extras a bride and groom may want to add to their special occasion.
How much do you pay a DJ per hour?
How much do you pay a DJ per hour? A top rate professional DJ would charge no less than £150 – £200 per hour working out at between £600 to £800 for a 4 hour party or wedding disco, some DJ’s may do a 5 hour DJ set for around £400 but it all depends whether there is a early set up time as setting up early would incur extra charges also whether you add extras to your package eg: light up Mr & Mrs wedding letters or love letters and maybe even a photo booth.
How much should a DJ Charge?
How much should a DJ charge? a DJ should charge what they feel their services are worth, most DJ’s tend to offer a club DJ set where all they have is a laptop but a wedding DJ will almost certainly offer lighting and a pa sound system they may also offer extras eg: smoke machines, light up letters photo booths LED dance floors and other types of services so it really depends on what that DJ can offer.
If you where to hire a celebrity DJ you might be looking at figures around £5000, £10,000 and upwards David Guetta charges at least £10,000 per set and between £25,000 and £50,000 for new years eve DJ set.
How to choose the right wedding DJ?
How can you choose the right wedding DJ? Nowadays most people start by searching online for all types of services and the same goes for anyone searching for a wedding DJ, meaning that you will probably be searching on a mobile disco company website.
So how do you find the right wedding DJ ? After searching and finding our website submit your event details and obtain a free DJ quote you shouldn’t need to look any further LOL.
But with all jokes aside lets get back to choosing your wedding DJ.
Wedding DJ Business Reviews
When it comes to your wedding day you want to know you are choosing the right wedding DJ and entertainment for your special occasion just like any job if it was a mechanic you would want the best garage to fix your car and the same goes for your wedding reception.
The best way to determine whether or not to go ahead and book a wedding DJ with that company would be to ask if they have any Google or Facebook business reviews, if they say no you could probably guess they are either new to the wedding DJ business or they are not quite a professional as most top service providers would of built up some great customer business reviews.
When should I book a DJ for my wedding?
When should I book a DJ for my wedding? the answer is as soon as you know the date of your wedding along with the name of the venue and the times of your wedding, most couples book way in advance and if you want to secure the right DJ service then the best option would be to book as soon as you can. Most DJ’s don’t need all the money upfront a small deposit is usually all that will be needed to secure the date, but as most professional wedding DJ’s diary dates fill up fast it’s best to get in as early as possible.
If you would like to book a professional wedding DJ for your wedding reception please visit our home page and submit your booking details also feel free to read through our Google business reviews search Google for Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire and we should come up top we are totally transparent and we have great wedding DJ packages with optional extras for photo booth hire and light up letters, we have some of the most competitive wedding DJ prices with no hidden costs.
#wedding #weddings #weddingreception #weddingDJ #mobiledisco #mobileDJ #weddingentertainment #entertainment #music #DJ
How much is a DJ for 4 hours ?
How much is a DJ for 4 hours ? A professional DJ would usually charge a minimum of no less than £50 per hour so £200 for 4 hours although that price is based on the average rate of today’s market for mobile DJ’s, so I would only assume this to be correct for a local party DJ as some mobile DJ’s and club DJ’s may charge considerably more depending on the type of event they may be required to attend.
Different types of DJ’s
When it comes down to the different types of DJ’s this is when the amounts start to change and you would need to seek DJ quotes depending on your requirements as a club DJ may want a different rate compared to a mobile DJ, wedding DJ or even a kids disco.
The cost of a wedding DJ
Lets start off with a whats the cost of a wedding DJ ? which can be anywhere from £200 for 4 hours up to £1000 for 4 hours, now everyone knows a wedding is a very special occasion so I see a lot of people opting for the best service they can get for their wedding as no one really wants to take a chance with a inexperienced DJ on one of the most special days in your entire life although you do get the some people who don’t have a great wedding budget who may opt for a cheap DJ just because of their budget concerns.
The reason a wedding DJ usually costs more would be due to the difference in set up requirements and a professional wedding DJ would usually have a different party set up to a wedding set up they may also be required to set up early, bring additional microphones, add up lighting to the package maybe the wedding couple want a disco ball with spot lights for there first dance all these added extras is what makes a wedding DJ cost a lot more than a average party DJ.
There is usually a difference between a party DJ set up and a wedding DJ set up let’s take a look at some mobile disco & club DJ images below.
The cost of a Party DJ ?
When it comes to the cost of a party DJ prices tend to vary anything from £50 per hour to £75 per hour up to £100 per hour maybe more depending on the type of occasion venue location also the budget of the party hosts.
Some people spend more on a party than others the most common parties and main birthday parties being 13th’s 18th’s 21st’s 30th’s 40th’s 50th’s 60’s although you do get a few special birthdays as well as events and special occasions such as engagement parties, Christmas parties, New years parties, office parties, kids discos, school proms, charity events, awards nights, christenings + more it all depends on what sort of party you may be having and whether you want added extras.
The cost of a Club DJ
The cost of a club DJ can be anything from £30 per hour raising up to £50 per hour for more experienced club DJ’s and for professional club DJ hire you could be paying anything from £100 per hour to £25O per hour that’s not including celebrity DJ’s who get upwards of £1000 per hour + so you can see there is quite a variation from the bottom wanna be bedroom DJ starting out to the more experienced club DJ’s.
How much does it cost to hire a photo booth.
Every day people are searching the internet asking how much does it cost to hire a photo booth ? and the answer to that question photo booth hire prices are usually charged by the hour but some companies may charge you a flat rate for the whole event, it also depends on the type of event you may be planning, how many hours your event will be and the quality of the photo booth required.
Most people tend to decide to hire a photo booth for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, kids discos and in fact all types of different events.
Nowadays there seems to be so many different types of photo booth hire options just Google the word and see what comes up.
There will be many different websites that will accommodate your needs but how do you choose the right photo booth company ?
Photo booth hire prices & options explained.
As there are quite a few photo booth options lets take you through three different types of photo booths for hire.
The first and the best option in my personal opinion I think would be the Enclosed Booth
- The enclosed booth is one of the top photo booths and is considered to be the best for all types of events from weddings to corporate events or birthday parties this booth has been the industry standard. These photo booths usually take longer to set up, this type of booth usually comes with a green screen option which the other magic mirror booth or the d.i.y booth just can’t do. The photo enclosed photo booth gives you and your guests the best photo booth experience in my opinion so I would always opt to have the enclosed booth this option also gives you a bit of privacy with a curtain so you can take your photos in private. These booths usually have a great set of props and usually run by professionals with years of experience.
- The magic mirror photo booth is my second favorite and is quite a new concept where you stand in front of the magic mirror and pose with your props for photos, this is not quite a photo booth as it actually has no booth as such I would consider the magic mirror as more of a selfie like photo booth. The magic mirror still takes great pics and if your limited for space then this would be ideal, although you don’t get the use of the green screen option so unlike the enclosed booth you also don’t get the privacy option as the magic mirror is a free standing unit with no booth or curtain for privacy.
- The third photo booth option where again I can’t really call it a booth as it has no booth or curtain for privacy or green screen for that fact but would be the cheapest option of the three and if you where limited for space again could be a good option. All this set up entails is a descent cam most people use a cannon on a stand or you go with an ipad on a stand they may also a laptop and of course the props but hence although this is the cheapest option it is not actually a true photo booth experience as the only one I can truly vouch for would be the enclosed booth which has green screen where the shots can be taken in great locations eg: Hollywood, Las Vegas, London Bridge, On Shiny Or Glittery Backgrounds plus a lot more.
- So when it comes down to photo booth hire prices you may need to think which option you want as the prices will vary from each booth to the next. For Photo booth 1 the enclosed photo booth prices start at around £150hr some maybe cheaper especially if you have it for 3hrs and above, Photo Booth 2 the selfie magic mirror selfie pod would be a little cheaper maybe starting at £100hr but remember no booth, no privacy curtain and no green screen option, good for somewhere with limited space. Photo Booth 3 the d.i.y set up would be the cheapest by a long shot and you may get some people offering there services for as little as £50 – 70hr but again no green screen, no booth, and no privacy curtain. I will leave it up to you to make up your own mind which option suits you but at least you have some insight as to the options out there and maybe answered your questions as to why some booths are more expensive than others the true answer is the others are not booths but will allow you and your guest to still have some fun photos the no1 choice is a booth hence the name photo booth lol thanks for reading enjoy your next time in a booth.
Which photo booth should I hire ?
Ask yourself this question ? Do you want a cheap photo booth hire service for eg: some one who sets up a d.i.y. set up a selfie magic mirror pod or a true professional photo booth experience as the prices will depend on the option you choose.
If you would like to hire the S.O.M. Photo Booth please contact us via the home page with your event details and we will be glad to assist you with your up and coming event.
Mobile Disco Hire Highgate North London N6 S.O.M. Entertainment Agency Booked For Private Engagement Party In Highgate This Is Just A Quick Clip From The Late Night Party The Event Started At 3pm & Finished At 2am In This Clip We Are Playing One Of The All Time Classics Sweet Harmony Feat Rat Pack Enjoy.
Top Quality Professional Mobile Disco Hire & DJs For Hire Book A DJ Today Wedding DJ Mobile DJ Party DJ Celebrity DJ Or Kids Disco DJs For Hire We Also Hire Out Giant Light Up Mr & Mrs Wedding Letters Giant Light Up Love Letters & Giant Light Up Numbers For Birthday Parties As Well As Photo Booth Hire To Order One Of Our Full Packages Please Visit The Home Page
#MobileDisco #MobileDiscoHire #MobileDJ #WeddingDJ #PartyDJ #KidsDisco #EntertainmentAgency
Professional Mobile Disco London S.O.M. Mobile DJ Agency @ Engagement Party In Highgate North London Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire Agency & Entertainment Agency Booked For Private Engagement Party This Is A Quick Clip Of The After Party Playing A Old School Classic Sweet Harmony Feat RatPack All Ways Gets The Old School Ravers On The Dance Floor If You Would Like To Book A Professional DJ For Your Party Please Visit The Home Page #mobiledisco #mobiledj #weddingdj #partydj #engagementparty #djhire #dj #djs #mobilediscolondon #simianmobiledisco #mobiledisconorthlondon #mobilediscohighgate
Mobile Disco Highgate London Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire Agency & Entertainment Agency @ Private Engagement Party In Highgate North London N6 Another Quick Clip From A Old School Set Playing One Of The 90’s House Classics Break Of Dawn (Suitcase at the door) Book Professional DJ’s Online Mobile DJ’s Wedding DJ’s Party DJ’s Club DJ’s Celebrity DJ’s & Kids Disco DJ’s Visit The Homepage #mobiledisco #mobiledj #weddingdj #partydj #DJ #DJs #DJHire #house #houseclassic
Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire Agency @ Private Engagement Party In Highgate London N6 This Is A Quick Video Clip Of Us Half Way Through The Night Playing A Old School Classic Inner City’s Good Life I Was Asked To Play This Track For The Groom To Be So Had To Do Him The Honor & Play His Track Especially Since They Booked Our Mobile Disco DJ Agency For Their Other Sons Engagement Party This Was Our Second Time Working For This Family Hope To Be Working Here Again For The 3rd Son LOL
Sound Of Music Mobile Disco DJ Hire Agency Booked As Wedding DJ & Music Entertainment For Wedding Reception In London This Is Just A Quick Video Clip Playing Cameo’s Candy Song The Clip’s Of The Bride & Groom As Well As The Immediate Family & Friends Hitting The Dance Floor In Coordination For The World Known Candy.
This Dance Seems To Have Come Alive I Remember Back In The Early 90’s This Track Was Doing The Rounds Now In 2017 And I Still Get Asked For This Song At Nearly Every Event We Play At.
This Was A Lovely Occasion And A Great Night For The Happily Married Couple Couldn’t Of Gone Better And They Left Us A Great 5 Star Google Business Review Which Was Truly Appreciated.
If You Would Like To Book A Professional Wedding DJ For Your Up & Coming Wedding Reception Please Contact Our Admin Team Visit The Homepage And Fill In The Request A DJ Quote Contact Form #weddingdj #weddingdjlondon #weddingdjs #mobiledisco #mobiledj #weddingdjs #partydjs #dj #djs